Tech Toledo is happy to be a sponsor of Pitch and Pour on November 12, starting at 5:30pm (NTCC at the University of Toledo).
Pitch and Pour is a business competition and a major startup community event for the Toledo region.
The following teams will be making pitches to the judges and the audience:
- AudiblEye – indoor navigation for visually impaired individuals
- Creepy Compass – services for people interested in macabre stories and the paranormal
- Pfitz Reaction Bars – barbells that help improve balance
- Silverback Casualty Extraction Pack – a device to help move incapacitated individuals
- Thermomorph – a device to clear blocked blood vessels
- Refine – an application to teach relevant words for people learning a new language
Learn more about the event at PitchAndPour.com.
To attend, you should register ahead of time at Eventbrite. The event is FREE but registering now will speed up your check-in at the door and let you start networking (and drinking) sooner.