Time to get ready to attend the largest annual gathering of the tech community in Toledo: the Tech Toledo Holiday Mixer on Thursday, December 7th at the Renaissance Toledo Downtown Hotel (444 North Summit Street, Toledo, OH 43604).
- If you do not already have a ticket: sorry, we have reached a maximum # of registered attendees, so we are not letting anyone else register. You can join us for the “after party” at 8pm at The Heights (the hotel rooftop restaurant/bar) if you do NOT have a ticket.
If you do have a ticket, here are some things you should know.
- PARKING: We suggest you park in the Vistula Garage and take the underground concourse to the hotel. You can also do valet parking at the hotel, find street parking, or walk from your downtown office. You can also park for free near Seed Coworking (in the Warehouse District) and walk with the crew who is spending the day there.
- START TIME: Doors open to the Mosaic I ballroom at 5:30pm. If you want to get to the hotel early, you can get a drink in the foyer and hang out with community group leaders. At about 6:30pm, the “program” will start: sponsor presentations and a community update.
- SPONSORS & COMMUNITY GROUPS: Check out the Mixer event page for the list of 18 sponsors and 13 community groups who are participating in the event. Hang out with your group, learn about new groups, visit the Premier Sponsor tables, and support all of our sponsors!
- FOOD: Thanks to our generous sponsors, we will have free food for you to snack on to keep you energized during the event. There will be buffets for “sliders” (pork, beef, chicken), pasta, and salad.
- DRINKS: There will be a CASH bar serving cocktails ($7), wine ($8), beer ($4-5), and soft drinks ($2.25).
- MONEY: The event and food are free but the drinks are not. The hotel cannot take credit cards for drink purchases, so be sure to bring cash. There is a Fifth Third ATM at One Seagate (one floor up on your way from the parking garage).
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Use #TTMixer in your social media posts before, during, and after the event.
- ENDING TIME: The Mixer will officially end at 8pm, but we encourage you to continue the party at The Heights, the top floor hotel restaurant/bar.
See you there!