What: Tour of the Health Care REIT World Headquarters and Discussion of Sustainable Building Practices
When: November 28, 2011. (New Date!)
- 6:30pm: Networking and exit. (note new time)
Where: Health Care REIT Corporate Headquarters, 4500 Dorr Street, Toledo, OH 43615-4040. Directions at Google Maps.
Who: Rick Avery, VP – Energy Management and Building Technology, Medical Facilities Group, Health Care REIT
Join us on November 28th for the tour and a discussion of sustainable green building practices and how Health Care REIT is leading the way in Ohio’s efforts to go green!
- Hear about how cutting-edge technologies are being used to enable and support sustainable building practices at Healthcare REIT.
- Take a tour of the 9th LEED Platinum building certified in Ohio.
- Take part in a discussion of how Healthcare REIT is leading efforts to implement green sustainable building practices.
- Hear about Rick Avery’s involvement with the transformation of the old DANA World Headquarters into the new and completely remodeled Health Care REIT Corporate Offices here in Toledo.
See Health Care REIT’s Sustainability page for more information, including a video about the building and an interactive building application.