On April 12th, Tech Toledo partnered with the BGSU student ACM chapter (computer science students, mainly) to host Darren Kall’s talk “User Insights for the Whole Team” at BGSU.
The general feedback was positive: great topic, good examples, very knowledgeable speaker, and nice to meet people from various groups. It was crowded and got warm in there, however.
If you missed it, or if you attended and want to get more out of the talk, check out these resources:
- Download Darren’s slides (PDF)
- Watch a video of the same talk Darren gave in Columbus last week
- Darren on LinkedIn, Kall Consulting
- #BGSUACM tweets
Also check out the Build Right workshop on May 19th, a whole day of learning more about this with Darren. If you are interested in going to Dayton for this, or getting a Live stream / remote ticket, contact us so we can coordinate things (for example, a car pool to Dayton).
Stay in touch
Support the other event organizers, sponsors and attending organizations. And check out ToledoTechEvents.org regularly to learn about more events for the tech, design, and entrepreneur community in the Toledo region.
- BGSU ACM (on Facebook)
- Food sponsors: Thread Marketing Group, Toledo Region Experience Planning, Rocket Ventures
- Toledo Web Professionals
- Project Management Institute Western Lake Erie Chapter
A few more photos, courtesy of BGSU ACM